The pampering balm is ideal for baby's chest and back - a handy companion during the colder months of the year to open up the airways and allow for more comfortable breathing. Apricot and sunflower oils nourish the skin while thyme counteracts a runny nose.
Suitable for use from the age of 3 months.
Baby Thyme Chest Rub
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Sucrose Laurate
- Sucrose Stearate
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water 
- Thymus Vulgaris Flower/leaf (Thyme) 
- Linalool 
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Sucrose Palmitate
- Limonene 
- Aqua (Water)
- Geraniol 
- Citral 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Apply a small amount of balm to the baby's chest and back.
Alternatively, massage a small amount of balm onto the heels of the baby's feet.