Benecos fresh Minty flavoured Lip Balm is packed with natural ingredients to protect and care for your lips. Mint leaf oil is used to give the minty fresh flavour while Organic Shea Butter helps protect against dry lips and Sunflower Oil keeps lips hydrated. Benecos lip balms pamper the sensitive skin of the lips using high quality oils from controlled organic farming.
EU Organic & BDIH Certified, made in Germany so Benecos products are held to the finest standards in the world as far as cosmetics production goes!
Benecos Natural Lip Balm - Mint
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil 
- Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax 
- Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) Extract
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Mentha arvensis (Cornmint) leaf oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
BDIH Certified. EU Certified Organic. Cruelty Free.
Benecos was founded in 2008 by Silke and Stephan Becker in Aschaffenburg, in the heart of Germany. Their goal was to create an organic cosmetics brand combining the best of glamorous “Conventional” cosmetics with certified, resource-conserving organic cosmetics. Benecos adheres to EU standards and regulations to achieve the highest quality, authentically organic products that deliver fabulous results!
- Raw materials of plant origin: must originate from certified organic raw material
- Animal protection :
- It is allowed to use substances that are produced by animals (e.g. milk or honey).
- It is not allowed to use raw materials obtained from dead vertebrates (e.g. emu oil, mink oil, marmot fat, animal fats, collagen or living cells).
- It is prohibited to carry out or commission another party to carry out animal testing – not only when manufacturing products, but also when developing and controlling the end products.
- Raw materials that were tested on animals after December 31, 1997 must not be used. Any animal testing carried out by third parties who acted neither on behalf of nor at the instigation of the raw material producer or supplier, or the manufacturer of the finished product, and who are not connected with the preceding parties under company law, are not taken into account here.
- Raw materials of mineral origin & production processes allowed:
- The use of inorganic and mineral salts, acids and bases (e.g. magnesium sulphate or sodium chloride) is generally allowed, except for those listed below.
- Alongside physical processes – including extraction with water, vegetable alcohol, carbon dioxide, vegetable fats and oils, and glycerine obtained from these – enzymatic and microbiological processes as they occur in nature are also allowed for the production of natural cosmetics.
- In addition, substances may be obtained from natural substances such as fats, oils and waxes, sugar, starch, cellulose, proteins, polysaccharides and vitamins by means of hydrolysis, hydrogenation, oxidation, reduction, esterification or other methods of cleavage and condensation.
- Permitted natural and biotechnological odorants are determined by the ISO 9235 standard.
The following substances are not allowed:
- Organic-synthetic dyes
- Synthetic fragrances
- Ethoxylated raw materials
- Paraffin and other petroleum products
- It is not allowed to treat raw materials of plant and animal origin or end products with ionizing radiation.