This relaxing body wash gets all the soothing elements flowing, preparing our babes for a good nights sleep! ATTITUDE’s baby leaves™ 2-in-1 Shampoo and Body Wash is the perfect addition to your baby’s nighttime routine.
Made with all natural, hypoallergenic ingredients that are all EWG VERIFIED™, such as moisturizing almond milk and soothing blueberry leaf, this Natural Baby Shampoo and Body Wash is a worry-free way to lull them right into beddy bye!
473ml Pump Bottle
ATTITUDE Baby Leaves 2-1 Shampoo & Body Wash - Good Night
Aqua / water / eau, sodium coco-sulfate, coco glucoside, glycerin, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium chloride, citric acid, glyceryl oleate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry / bleuet) leaf extract, inulin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, maltodextrin, cyamopsis tetragonoba (guar) gum, moringa oleifera seed extract, linalyl acetate (herbal), vanillin.
- Natural Shampoo and Body Wash made from 100% natural, worry-free ingredients (plant-based and mineral-based).
- Features natural chamomile and blueberry leaf extract with an almond milk aroma.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating for baby’s skin, and hypoallergenic.
- Free of artificial perfume or fragrance; Lightly infused with a soothing almond milk aroma.
- Antipollution natural cleanser that limits the adhesion of toxins.
- PETA Certified: Never tested on animals.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-scoring on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable baby shampoo and body wash.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate, ingredient contaminated with carcinogenic byproducts such as 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide.
- Free of PEGs, such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Free of propylparapen, isopropylparapen, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, BHA, BHT, phthalate and triclosan, all known as endocrine disruptors.