Did you know blueberry leaves contain more Vitamin C than green tea? That makes to your little one’s skincare routine! ATTITUDE little leaves™ 2-in-1 Shampoo and Body Wash – Blueberry is the perfect 2-in-1 solution for bath time. Enriched with only EWG VERIFIED™, hypoallergenic and natural ingredients like blueberry leaves and moringa seed extract, it cleanses, nourishes and protects your child’s delicate skin, no matter what mess they get into! Plus, it’s Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) and is lightly infused with a soothing blueberry scent your child simply won’t get enough of. Make bath time refreshing and fun any time of the day!
473 Squeeze Bottle
ATTITUDE Little Leaves 2-1 Shampoo & Body Wash, Blueberry
Aqua / water / eau, sodium coco-sulfate, coco glucoside, vegetable glycerin, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium chloride, citric acid, glyceryl oleate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) leaf extract, inulin, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, triethyl citrate, raspberry ketone, decanal (fruit), 3-hexenol (green leaves).
- 2-in-1 shampoo and body wash made with natural, plant and mineral based ingredients like blueberry and moringa seed extract, known for their protective and antioxidant properties.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: free of skin irritants and known allergens.
- Free of artificial perfumes: lightly scented with a soothing and sweet blueberry aroma.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top-scoring in EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable body cleanser.
- PETA Certified: vegan and cruelty-free.
- Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval: product endorsed by parents.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), ingredients contaminated with cancer-causing byproducts such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide according to the IARC.
- Free of BHA, BHT, Phthalates and Triclosan, all identified as potential endocrine disruptors by the EWG.