Are you worried your diet isn’t mineral-rich? With depleted soils and poor modern diets, it is a real concern. Oyster-Min Capsules combine heavy-metal-free oyster meat powder with mustard seeds and celery seeds for a naturally mineral-rich combination with tons of health benefits! These capsules are a rich natural source of zinc, selenium, B12, copper, and iron as well as other trace minerals and amino acids. **Warning: contains shellfish!**
• Supports thyroid health (a rich source of iodine)
• Promotes sexual health and libido
• Supports a healthy immune system
Earthley Oyster Min
Oyster-Min Capsules fills in the gaps where other herbs leave off! We use a blend of dehydrated oyster meat, mustard seed powder, and celery seed powder. Our oyster powder has been tested and found to be free of heavy metals (less than 1 ppm). Oysters are the richest natural source of zinc, and one of the richest in selenium and B12. They also contain a wide variety of other trace minerals and amino acids, meaning they’re naturally in perfect balance. There’s no risk of “overdosing” with these either! The minerals are also highly bioavailable, since they’re just as they’re normally found in nature.
What does this mean for you? Tons of health benefits, beyond “just” getting necessary vitamins and minerals! Mustard seeds are tiny and often ignored, but they are a powerhouse of nutrition! They are in the brassicaceae family, just like broccoli, and have similar health benefits. Rich in sulphorane, they promote bladder health, and may protect against certain types of cancer. Celery seeds are an oft-ignored source of many key nutrients! They’re rich in iron, zinc, and calcium. They have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to relieve pain. They also promote gut health!
- Supports thyroid health (a rich source of iodine)
- Supports healthy mood and may fight depression
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes sexual health and libido
- Supports healthy metabolism and balanced blood sugar
- Supports bladder and urinary tract health
- Potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes gut health
- May reduce the risk of some types of cancer