If you enjoy the flavors of blueberry, cranberry and pomegranate, you’ll love our 100% organic Aronia Berry Juice.
Traditionally drunk as a tonic for glowing skin, our fabulously dark berry juice is rich in anthocyanins, the pigment responsible for the purple color of many fruits and vegetables. These incredible nutrients have been proven to prevent oxidative stress in the body, protecting you against cell damage and aging.
Mix a few tablespoons of our Aronia Berry Juice into water for a hydrating and refreshing drink. We love this bright, tangy juice mixed into berry smoothies or paired with orange juice.
Erbology Organic Aronia Juice
- We work with small organic farmers in Eastern Europe to grow our aronia berries.
- Our farmers hand-pick the berries during the annual harvest season, from mid-September to mid-October. We need around 1.6kg of aronia berries to make one litre of our juice.
- To keep the berries fresh without the need for preservatives, they are frozen at 0ºF until needed. They are then cold-pressed, and the juice gently pasteurised.
- We pack our aronia berry juice into environmentally-friendly packaging and ship it to you, to enjoy at home.
- Great for: Skin and heart health
Nutrient profile: Contains anthocyanins, powerful free-radical-fighting compounds which protect your body from cell damage and premature aging
Flavor: A deliciously different berry juice with notes of blueberry and pomegranate and tannins similar to those in red wine
Why Erbology? Inspired by the traditional use of aronia as a skin tonic, our berries are sustainably sourced directly from small independent farms in Eastern Europe to ensure the highest quality. Made in small batches, our juice is unsweetened and undiluted so you get the most of the berry’s health benefits
Top tip: Delicious on its own, or add 2-4 tbsp to water, fruit juice and smoothies