This medium bristled toothbrush feels great on your teeth while contributing to less waste, giving you one more reason to smile.
f.e.t.e.™ (from earth, to earth) Natural Bamboo Toothbrushes are biodegradable and eco-friendly.
F.E.T.E Adult Bamboo Toothbrush - Medium - Soft Pink
- The packaging we use is 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Our bristles are attached with pressure into the brush head negating the need for glue.
- Our toothbrushes can be composted but because the bristles are made of nylon, they need to be pulled out and thrown away in your general waste or taken to a facility that recycles nylon.
- Our bamboo toothbrushes are coloured with natural resin paint, a kind of plant paint – this allows you to compost your toothbrush handle.
- Bamboo is the worlds fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Which means, it has no need for pesticides and is allowed to grow naturally.
- The bamboo we use is moso bamboo and is not eaten by pandas.
F.E.T.E believes it’s important to raise awareness of pollution issues and encourage people to help minimise our collective impact on the earth in any way they can. We can help by providing every day products crafted using natural and sustainable resources; resources that come as direct FROM the EARTH as possible which can then – after it’s usefulness has passed – return TO the EARTH as part of the natural and ecological order of things.
F.E.T.E.® additionally support The Lawrence Anthony Earth Organisation (LAEO), a charity whose mission is to reverse the decline of the plant and animal kingdoms and our environment through education and implementation of effective solutions.