Genestra HMF Baby F probiotics are specifically formulated for formula fed babes from birth on
The specific live strain of bacteria included helps to
• promote healthy immune function and skin health
• reduce incidence of skin sensitivity
- build a healthy gut flora from a very young age
- support the immature digestive tract
- assist with constipation
- assist with the transition to solid foods
Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, all help to promote immune function and skin health in children.
HMF Baby F also provides a prebiotic fibre which is similar to oligosaccharides which naturally occurs in breast milk as well as additional microflora support with fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and galactooligosaccharides (GOS)
Gluten Free. Soy Free. Ideal for vegetarian children. Do contain dairy
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
Genestra Baby F
- 10 billion CFU per dose
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Could promote a favourable gut flora
- Genestra HMF probiotics (despite having keep refrigerated on box) maintain a high degree of stability at 25C for up to 20 days.
Gluten Free. Vegetarian
Genestra has confirmed that even though the Recommended Dose on the box states ages 1-4 years old, the product has been formulated specifically for babies under 1 year and is safe.
Recommended dose: Add 1 scoop to mixed bottle of formula or a glass of water for babies 1 year +