Land Art’s Iron supplements is an oral solution that helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia and promotes the formation and proper functions of red blood cells. Land Art’s Iron supplement contains a concentrated mix of 7 vegetables.
Iron deficiency is a common problem and provokes an overall weakness of the body. An aqueous formula of elemental iron (gluconate and fumarate) from vegetable sources like the one produced by Land Art can help to control these deficiencies.
Particularly recommended for women, this product contains a high level of iron and is combined with a concentrated blend of vegetables and vitamin C to improve assimilation.
Land Art Iron
- Iron (iron gluconate), 27,6 mg
- Iron (iron fumarate), 2,4 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 15 mg
- Beta-carotene, 300 mcg
- Water from reverse osmosis
- concentrated apple juice
- concentrated vegetable juice (carrot, celery, lettuce, parsley, watercress, beets, spinach)
- xanthan gum
- natural peach aroma
- citric acid
- sodium benzoate
- potassium sorbate
- Children (1 to 13 years old): 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day.
- Adolescents and adults (14 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
- Pregnant women: 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
- Take with food.
- Take a few hours before or after taking medications.